Takis is glad to announce the promotion of Giuseppe Roscilli and Emanuele Marra in their new roles.
Giuseppe assumes the role of Chief Technical Officer (CTO). His key responsibilities to keep Takis up to date with the times and the continuous evolution of the market will include:
- Monitoring of new technologies and evaluation of their potential applied to products or services;
- supervision of research projects to ensure they bring added value to society;
- the technical assessment of the potential of possible collaborations with other companies or research bodies;
- promote and compare the technological level of the company by participating in conferences and fairs and by taking part in associations or confederations or professional groups, etc.
In close collaboration with the CEO/CSO, Giuseppe will therefore have the task of identifying and converting the possibilities offered by technology into strategic decisions for the company.
Emanuele is the Chief Operating Officer (COO), who in close collaboration with the CEO/CSO and with the Administration will deal with the following aspects:
- Optimization of the organizational structure, in terms of management effectiveness and efficiency, in order to guarantee the achievement of corporate objectives;
- Strategic guidance and definition of investment, development and management plans;
- Preparation of the annual and multi-year plan of company activities;
- Continuous improvement of internal operating processes;
- Enhancement of all the professionals present;
- Coordination of corporate functions;
- Improvement of the economic-financial aspects, with particular attention to the optimization of internal resources.
Emanuele will also be directly responsible for the BSL-3 laboratory under construction and for the development and application of the in vivo models.
Congratulations to Giuseppe and Emanuele for their continued commitment to business growth!